|a manifest of |
pearl jam live recordings
Last updated 27 January 2005
Pearl Jam side-projects, related bands, and pre-PJ bands are HERE.
Fellow audio/video traders: Want Something From This List and Have Nothing to Trade?
1. Even trades only, please. Meaning, if I send you shows that fill 3 discs, what you’re sending me should be about 3 discs worth of music. Please don't offer money, these shows are not for sale. If you don't have anything to trade, see below. I will trade you one show for an equal number of blanks.
2.My collection is on a variety of formats from cassette and VHS to CD, VCD, DAT, and VCD. I can copy the audio from any of these sources to cd, cassette or minidisc.
3. Along with the tape/cdr, please include a notation of the show's date, venue, city and a list of what songs are included
4. please warn me sometime during the confirmation stage of the trade if there are any major flaws in the show(s) I ask for. I will do the same.
5. I will be glad to detail the sound quality and generation/source (if known) of any of the shows I have, I hope you can do the same.
6. Please let me know what class mail you prefer I send your shows as well as if I should include cases.
7. Please don't write on CDrs you're sending to me, label the case or include a note with the show info.
I will be glad to copy any one show from my list for you if you in a even Blanks and Postage trade. That means, email me and let me know what show you're interested in. I'll email you back and tell you how long the show is (how many blank discs). You send that number of blanks plus enough postage for me to mail the show back to you. Just email me to set this up.